Agile Experience

Friday, March 10, 2006

What is the Agile Experience?

Hi,

Welcome to the 'Agile Experience '. I'm Pete, an Agile developer currently working in Scotland. I've started this blog to document my experiences with Agile Software development. I'm working in a company which is trying to be more Agile and I have the lucky job of being their process guy.

My background is software development, not management. I've been working in Software for the last 10 years both in Scotland and in the US. I spent 3 years working in Phoenix Arizona as a consultant. I've been interested in Software methodologies for about 8 years now and Agile in particular for 6 or so. In that time I've experienced a lot of projects both good and bad. I've worked with lots of different technology and seen ideas for software come, go and return. I've been a contracter, I've run my own company and now I'm trying to help others run theirs.

I get so much information about Agile passing through my hands and so much input from working in an Agile company, being part of an Agile group and reading everything I can get my hands on that I needed somewhere to collect my thoughts, links and experiences. I hope that's what this blog becomes. If nothing else it may form the notes for a book I hope to write (don't we all :) )

Feedback is essential so please tell me what I can do to improve my blog.


I hope you enjoy what happens here and we all learn from the experience

Pete

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home